Computer Cabinets, Mid Tower ATX
Thermaltake V250 ARGB Air Mid Tower ATX Computer Cabinet
About this item
- The V250 TG ARGB Air comes with a large airflow-optimized mesh panel at the front for massive airflow performance.
- The V250 TG ARGB Air comes with a full length power supply cover providing plenty of space to tuck away cables, while keeping airflow clear for your hard drives and PSU.
- The V250 TG ARGB Air comes with one 4mm tempered glass panel on the left side, thicker and more scratch resistant when compared to standard acrylic. On top of that, the enlarged window design enables you to display and admire all your components in their full RGB glory.
- One USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, and the RGB button on the top to grant direct access when needed.
- Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and ASRock Polychrome. It supports motherboards with a 5V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control the lights directly from the software mentioned above without installing any extra lighting software or controllers.
- The V250 TG ARGB Air comes with three 120mm 5V ARGB front fans which can be either controlled by the physical RGB button on the I/O panel or motherboard software from ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, and ASRock. There are 27 RGB lighting modes to play around with when using the physical RGB button, and it’s simple to switch between physical button control and motherboard software control by long pressing the RGB button for three seconds.
2 in stock
₹7,320.00 Incl. GST
2 in stock
|Manufacturer||Thermaltake, Thermaltake Technology Co., Ltd, 4F, No. 268, Sec. 3, Pei Shen Road, Shen Keng Hsiang, Taipei county, Taiwan|
|Product Dimensions||54.4 x 51.1 x 28.2 cm; 1.5 Kilograms|
|Item model number||CA-1Q5-00M1WN-00|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Noise Level||16 dB|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Item Weight||1 kg 500 g|