DDR 4, Desktop Memory, Memory
G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3200Mhz DDR4 Desktop RAM F4-3200C16D-16GTZR
About this item
- Trident Z RGB Series, compatible for AMD Ryzen Series; Intel Z170 and newer.
- 16GB kit containing 2 x 8GB modules, DDR4-3200, 288-Pin, CAS Latency CL16 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V
- You can use Asus Aura*, Gigabyte RGB Fusion*, MSI Mystic Light*, or ASRock Polychrome Sync* software to personalize the colors and effects of your Trident Z RGB memory and compatible motherboards!
- Features : Intel XMP 2.0 (Extreme Memory Profile) Ready
- Programmed with the latest Intel XMP 2.0 profiles, the only thing between you and extreme performance is a simple setting.
10 in stock
₹9,700.00 Incl. GST
10 in stock
- SERIESTRIDENT Z RGB
- MEMORY TYPEDDR 4
- MEMORY SIZE16 GB
- KIT TYPE8GB x 2
- TESTED SPEED3200 MHz
- TESTED LATENCY16-18-18-38
- TESTED VOLTAGE1.35 V
- Featuring a completely exposed light bar with vibrant RGB LEDs, merged with the award-winning Trident Z heatspreader design, and constructed with the highest quality components, the Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory kit combines the most vivid RGB lighting with uncompromised performance.
- The uncovered light bar is designed for visual gratification in full RGB. The default lighting sports a fluid full spectrum rainbow wave. Downloadable software allows expanded effect and color customizations to the memory modules. Color match your build and rethink the possibilities with RGB.
- Trident Z RGB retains the iconic design element of the traditional Trident Z lineup – featuring luxurious hair-line finished aluminium heatspreaders and an aggressive fin design for highly efficient heat dissipation. The top of the heatsink has been exclusively engineered to mount a wider light diffuser for more extravagant lighting effects. Look no further for a memory that combines performance and beauty for building a stylish, modern PC!
- Each memory kit contains specially screened ICs through G.SKILL’s unparalleled selection process and a custom engineered ten-layer PCB offering maximum signal stability; and every single kit is rigorously tested for reliability, compatibility, and performance across a wide range of motherboards.
|Series||Trident Z RGB|
|Multi-Channel Kit||Dual Channel Kit|
|Height||44 mm / 1.73 inch|
|Features||Intel XMP 2.0 (Extreme Memory Profile) Ready|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|